It is highly unlikely that inclement weather will force us to postpone the conference. However, if that happens, we will post a notification on this website.
You can also call 540-432-6029 x106 or x117 to find out the whether or not the conference is postponed. The status of the conference will be posted by 6 a.m. on the morning of the conference.
If the conference is postponed, we will work with Blue Ridge Community College to reserve the venue for a future date and notify you of the new date via e-mail or phone as soon as it is determined.
Present snow dates are January 10 – 12, 2017.